1 pre-made whole wheat, vegan pie crust (found in freezer sections) or make your own
2 cups pecans
1 cup maple syrup
1 Tb vanilla
¼ tsp salt
2 Tb arrowroot
1/3 cup soymilk
1 cup melted vegan chocolate chips
• Stir the maple, pecans, vanilla, and salt together.
• In a separate bowl, whisk together the arrowroot and soymilk.
• Add to the maple mixture.
• Whisk in the melted chocolate.
• Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, until the crust is golden brown. You must let cool before serving–it will firm up, but it needs about 6 hours to do that.