By Vegan Break
- 2 medium heads of cauliflower
- 1 cup white rice flour (yes, you can substitute regular flour!)
- ¼ tsp. garlic power
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
Vegan Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- ½ cup vegan sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fine chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped fine
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped fine
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced fine
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Note: This produces a thick ranch dip which is perfect to pair with cauliflower buffalo wings! For a thinner ranch to use as salad dressing, add a dash of soy or almond milk.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine rice flour, water, salt, garlic powder, paprika and whisk until combined.
- Dip cauliflower in batter and place on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Spray the tops with a bit of oil. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the tops start to get color on them.
- Make ranch sauce: Combine all ingredients, whisk until smooth and set aside.
- Pull cauliflower out of the oven and lightly dip them into buffalo sauce to coat. Put them back into oven for another 5 minutes to crisp back up.
- Remove from oven and serve hot alongside your homemade ranch dip.